Geoff's 31st birthday came and went without Ellery's arrival. He seriously wanted her to be born on his birthday. We did a lot of walking and I even ate an entire raw jalapeno, but nothing worked! She obviously wants to have her birthday all to herself. I know what people say: "All good things come to those who wait!" and "She will come when she is ready!" I once told my friend Maggie that her baby Charlie just needed a little more time in her belly. She said "You don't understand. I'm just ready. You will see when you are pregnant." I totally get it now.
I am self diagnosing myself with pregnancy carpal tunnel syndrome. My hands have been going numb during the night for a few months. But as I type right now I can't feel the tip of my fingers on my right hand. This syndrome is prevalent during pregnancy due to excessive fluid and should go away after birth. It's not like it wakes me up in the middle of the night. You have to be sleeping to be woken up ;)
2 days to go until my due date! Looks like I will be taking that 40 week bump picture after all!
No comments:
Post a Comment