Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Happy Due Date!

Happy Due Date to us! I cannot believe it is July 3. It feels like yesterday that I saw those two pink lines on a stick. I also can't believe that I am still pregnant. Well, yes I can. Deep down I knew I would never be the one to go early. For the past 2 weeks I have been walking the neighborhood, bouncing on an exercise ball and eating spicy foods with no results. Pregnant Chicken sent an article to me today on ways to induce labor and I wish I had known about some of these sooner! We have a doctor's appointment today at 10:15am. Depending on how it goes, I may have to go buy a pineapple. The good news is that I am feeling surprisingly great at 40 weeks! Maybe even better than the past couple of weeks. My energy is at a good level and I'm not feeling TOO large. It could just be all of the anticipation, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! I personally think that Ellery is waiting for the Royal baby to be born so they can share birthdays.


No comments: