Friday, April 3, 2015

32 Week Check-up

Madeline's heart beat was at 140 and she was moving all over the place, as usual! The good news from my 32 week check up is that Madeline is already head down, which means she is getting ready for the big day! Also, I learned that I have gained less weight this pregnancy, which was surprising because I definitely look bigger! The "bad" news is that I am measuring right at 32 weeks, which means this baby could be 8-9 pounds. 9 pounds?! I am not pushing a 9 pound baby out of me. That is impossible. Dr. Gautreau says we will determine that later. I don't want a c-section! I want everything to go just as perfectly as it did with Ellery! But I know that every pregnancy and birth is different. And however it goes down is how it was meant to be. I am just praying for an 8 pound baby. That is something I never thought I would say!

Looking back on my previous posts, I had bad leg cramps and charlie horses at 32 weeks with Ellery. I am happy to report that I have had none this pregnancy! However, the veins on my hands are enormous and my ankles do swell sometimes at night. And I had a pain in my left hip last night. All normal pregnancy weirdness. 7 weeks to go until Madeline is here!

No comments: