10 more weeks to go until we meet Madeline Alice Morthland! Yes, that is her name. I guess it is time to say it out loud. It will be pronounced "-line" instead of "-lynn." I think it is such a beautiful name and I love the alliteration of Madeline Morthland. Geoff is already calling her Maddy. Alice is Corliss's Mom's middle name. We love to use family names!
I spent this weekend painting Ellery's new dresser so we could move Ellery's current dresser into Madeline's room. Ellery's current dresser is longer and has the changing pad attached to the top. Madeline will be getting all of Ellery's furniture and bedding except the book shelf. We plan to set up Ellery's new big girl bed and swap furniture between rooms near the end of April. Although Ellery was trying to climb out of her crib this morning so the swap could happen sooner! I have started to hang Ellery's 0-6 month clothes in Madeline's closet. Clothes sharing is one of the benefits of having two girls so close in age! It is so crazy to see the teeny tiny clothes that Ellery once wore. It seems like yesterday! And I can't wait to hold Madeline's little bitty baby body in my arms.
I was having some sharp pains last night under my right rib cage. I read that many expecting mom's have a similar pain in the third trimester because the uterus is pressing into the abdomen, crushing your rib cage. Or it could have just been gas (which I seem to have lost all control of :/). Or maybe I overexerted myself this weekend. It is hard to remember your limits at 30 weeks pregnant with a 20 month old to take care of! But everything seems to be fine now.
Here's hoping the next 10 weeks fly by just as quickly as the first 30!
No comments:
Post a Comment