Friday, May 31, 2013

35 Weeks

We had our 35 week check up and 3rd ultra sound yesterday! Ellery had to be measured to see why/if she was measuring small. I was very nervous and anxious leading up to it. I really need to stop reading the internet. Turns out she is not so tiny after all! She is already 5 lbs 12 ounces. My doctor predicted that she could be at least 7 lbs by birth! I'm just so relieved that she is growing as she should. She is very squished in there so we could only get one discernable picture. Look at her lips! Geoff and I think she kinda looks like her Aunt Ally :)


I am 1/2 a centimeter dilated and 50% effaced which means she could arrive a little early. We put the carseat in my car on Wednesday night and my hospital bag is packed! I feel like everything that I am able to control is prepared. Now the rest is up to her!

Our other child Norman has been acting strange for the couple of past weeks. He jumps out of bed then whines to get back in the bed AT LEAST 10 times a night. I'm not joking. Lucky for him I'm not a hard sleeper. Lucky for Geoff because he somehow never hears Norman whining! We'll see if that translates to baby night cries. Norm has also been peeing on our carper almost every night. We put the gate up during the day so he can't go upstairs. We are having the carpet cleaned this weekend and if he doesn't stop we may have to crate him at night! That would be so sad, but no way am I sleeping in a room that smells like piss. We think Norm senses something is about to change and is freaking out. Or he could just be a spoiled and needy dog. I'll go with the first to make myself feel better.

No comments: