I've been having terrible leg pain these last few weeks, especially in my right leg. It feels like the growing pains I had as a kid and I keep picturing my mom rubbing icy hot on my legs while I watch TV to ease the pain. One of the many reasons why she is the best mom ever. I've also been having charlie horses that wake me up in the middle of the night. In the moment I'm convinced the cramp will never end and permanently freeze my leg. By some miracle my yelling doesn't wake Geoff up. It must be nice to be a hard sleeper!
I did some research and leg pain and cramps are fairly common during pregnancy. I love/hate Mom Answers on BabyCenter because you can read about people's similar problems and what they did to relieve pain or solve the issue. Or it can make you extremely paranoid. I refer to it with caution.
I think I will try to elevate my legs when possible, buy some icy hot and continue stretching my legs. If all else fails, I can push through the pain for 8.5 more weeks!
1 comment:
I'll rub your legs for you when I get there. :)
Love, Mom
Post a Comment