Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Finding our Pediatrician

After a thorough search and interview process, I believe we have our pediatrician! Dr. Stephanie Kelleher is at The Pediatric Clinic of Baton Rouge. She came highly recommended by my OB/GYN who sends her kids to Dr. Kelleher. Who isn't going to trust a doctor on doctor recommendation? I met with Dr. Kelleher myself and both she and the clinic passed my test:
  • She is highly recommended by someone I trust
  • I felt like she cares and wants to know about Ellery
  • She is a part of a clinic so that if she is not readily available, other doctors on the staff can assist
  • The clinic has late night and weekend hours
  • The clinic has separate waiting areas for well and sick kids
  • The clinic has a nurse hotline for questions
  • She takes our insurance
I'm so glad that is figured out!

No comments: