I felt Ellery's hiccups for the first time on Saturday night! I had read about them so I knew what to expect. It felt like a consistent drum beat in my belly for about 5 minutes. I just kept thinking about how cute she looked and sounded in there with her little hiccups.
We had a fun weekend. The weather was gorgeous and we were able to get a lot done. Geoff washed his 2 loves...our cars. I went thrifting and found great frames for Ellery's room and other decor for the house. Sunday we went to the Fest For All at downtown Baton Rouge. It left like a little piece of Chicago in BR. We brought Norman and he had a great time for about 10 minutes. Then he was literally dragging Geoff and I to shaded areas. Even all of the love pets from strangers weren't making him happy. So we left after about an hour and a half. But I had to have a wedding cake sno-cone before we left!
Geoff and Norman (trying to find shade)
Sno-cone happy


2 comments:
WHYY does it look like you're on vacation?? Seriously.. share the sun!
The sun is waiting for your visit Ester ;)
Post a Comment