Thursday, April 18, 2013

Oops! Seriously Last Round of Maternity Clothes

I decided that I needed some cute, casual weekend and after work lounge wear. I have been coming home from work and immediately putting on my pajamas because that is my comfortable go to. But I can't run to Walgreens (or Dairy Queen) in my PJs! I have a black tee shirt dress that I threw on the other day and it was so comfy that it inspired me to find and buy this tee dress from Old Navy in royal blue and aqua:


They had a neon sherbet orange color but it was pretty see through so I decided to spare everyone. This dress can definitely be worn after baby with a cute belt and flats so I feel totally justified with the purchase. Then I added this cute flare tee dress for fun because it was on sale. And it surprisingly works with or without a baby bump! I must be really into blue right now, even though I should be thinking pink!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super cute!!
Love, Mom