Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Gender Poll

I finally felt bitty kick me this weekend! Or punch me. It's a little too soft for anyone else to feel and I never know how long it's going to last. So for now it's just between me and bitty. But I know that Geoff is anxious to feel.

We find out the gender on Thursday! We also get to see a picture of bitty. We haven't seen him/her in 12 weeks! The anatomic ultrasound makes sure the baby is developing according to plan. So while it is an exciting time, it is also a stressful time. But Geoff and I know that this whole thing is in God's hands and we will love bitty no matter what.

I took a poll over the past few weeks and here it is! Team Girl is in the lead, but will they be the real winner? Stay tuned!

TEAM GIRL
TEAM BOY
Sara Morthland
Geoff Morthland
Corliss Morthland
Ally Morthland
Cathy Mitchell
Christy Maier
Joseph Maier
Haley Maier
Nick Foster
Ben Granger
Jessica Hoenes
Caitlin Bella
Courtney Dyer
Helene Butler
Krissy Heater
Ester Mellado
Phil Novara
Adrienne Gilbert
Vince Typaldos
Maggie Layrisson
Kyla Rogers
Crystal Causey
Meghan Sylvester
Mindy Schwarzauer
Kayli Clements
Jason Bouy
Brooke Alleman
Lori Hale
Taylor Hale
Michael D’Angelo
Ricky Guidry
Tricia Guidry
John Morthland
Kelsey Guidry
Anna Guidry
Nana
Emily Mitchell
Ken Ross
Mia Rae Vick
Bogie Spruill
Erin Walsh
Jason Linnenbrink
Jesse Ewert
Natalie Zahm
Jessica Bright
Michael Nations
Kelly Ferdinensen
Butch Ferdinensen
Mary Anne Filo
Jeff Jones
Jennifer McLaughlin
Melissa Huff
Jeb Brown
Chip Johnson
Jessica Bright
Brian Barr
30
26

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it! All of the Guidry's except you think it will be a boy, and all of the Morthland's except John think it will be a girl. This is such a happy and exciting time for all of us! We love you two and Bitty Boo very much.
Love, Mom