Michael D'Angelo was passing through Baton Rouge and stopped to stay with us on Monday night. He brought us our first package of diapers!! We opened them to see how small they are and they smelled just like a baby's bottom (a clean one). We can't wait until they are on little bitty boo!
Norman was very interested in the diapers. He was smelling and licking all over the box. I put the box upstairs in bitty's room. Norman and I were sitting on the couch when his nose shot up in the air and he started aggressively sniffing. He jumped off of the couch and ran upstairs so I followed him. He went straight to the box and stayed up there for about an hour. He didn't tear them up...he was just investigating and hanging out with the box of diapers. We hope this means that he will be protective of the baby!

No comments:
Post a Comment