Today is our first Anniversary! I can’t believe it has already been 1 year. So much has changed since we got married. We moved down to Louisiana and now we are expecting Bitty Boo! I made the official announcement on facebook today:
“1 year down! Happy Anniversary Geoff Morthland!
Our little present is due for delivery in about 30 weeks ;)”
This post has 218 “likes” and counting! See, you are already so loved! More fun news...it was announced today that Kate Middleton is pregnant too! Kate and William got engaged the same week Geoff and I did AND Corliss was pregnant with Geoff when Princess Diana was pregnant with Will. So we are all basically royalty.
To celebrate our anniversary, Geoff surprised me by taking me to New Orleans this past weekend (Dec. 1)! We ate at Dick and Jenny’s which is where our first day was. We then stayed at Blake Hotel for the night. We felt lame for hanging out in the hotel room instead of hitting the quarter, but we were tired and just wanted alone time (and lets be honest, I can’t drink so it wouldn’t have been much fun). We went to bed at 10pm and it felt great! Geoff was so sweet to think ahead and plan :) We still need to eat our top tier wedding cake! Its still in the Guidry’s freezer.
No comments:
Post a Comment