Ellery's first day of Pre K! (round 2)
This summer, we went to the beach (per usual). There was lots of sober fun to be had by me and Kelsey. Not so much for the husbands.
So far, Ellery still wants a boy and Madeline wants a gur (girl) baby. Madeline was also a little disappointed to find out that Aunt Kelsey and Uncle Jeff are having a BOY! She said "Madeline is not happy. I didn't want a boy. I wanted a gur baby." I told her to hang tight - she'll most likely get a baby sister soon. Yes, I'm calling girl. The pregnancies are all basically the same to where I don't have reason to suspect a boy. The only odd thing happening this time has been heart palpitations, but I took an EKG and everything seems fine. I have been feeling a lot of pressure down below. It feels like the baby could fall out any minute. Dr. Gautreau checked my cervix a few weeks ago and said that it is still high and baby is safe and secure. However, she did feel a foot! Thankfully baby has flipped since then, probably due to the back flips I did in the pool while at the beach.
From here until my due date, we will have weekly sonograms to monitor my fluids and baby's growth. Mostly because I'm 35 and OLD ;) Stay tuned for sonogram pictures!
32 weeks!
32 weeks with all 3 babies

No comments:
Post a Comment