My friends at work threw a surprise shower for Ellery and me on Friday! I had NO clue it was happening until about 2 hours before. I started crying when I figured it out and my co-worker Nick told me to save the tears for the party, which I thought was pretty funny. I got so many diapers and wipes that we should be set for at least 6 months! As you can see below, I clearly didn't know about the shower when I was getting ready in the morning. Otherwise I would have done my hair and worn something cuter! I actually wore the same shirt for the gender reveal party back in February. People's generosity always legitimately surprises me and reminds me to pay it forward.
I began feeling braxton hicks contractions this weekend, which I haven't felt before. It is an interesting feeling to say the least and hopefully I can tell them apart from real contractions when the time comes! I can no longer lean over to buckle my sandals or tie my shoes. I can barely roll over or sit up in bed and its hard to find a comfortable position while sitting. With 3 weeks left, I've never been more ready for her to be here!


2 comments:
That is so very sweet and so special! Ellery's cake is precious. I think you look beautiful in this picture by the way!
Love you,
Mom
Haha thanks Mom! I love you too!
Post a Comment