I love feeling and watching Ellery move around. I always thought I would be totally freaked out and feel like I had an alien inside of me. But so far its amazing and I anticipate her movements. She seems to be on a schedule. She wakes up around 5am and moves around until 7am. I feel her moving here and there throughout the day, but her main performance is from 8pm to 10pm. That is my favorite time to lay in bed and watch her go. Looking down at my stomach, she is head down, bottom to the left and feet to the right. She pushes her bottom out and kicks her little feet over and over, distorting my stomach like a ball of clay. Geoff watches and is weirded out/fascinated. The only "bad" movement is her head bouncing on my bladder when I'm standing. So even if I really don't NEED to pee and could hold it, I end up in the bathroom every hour. I know that soon she won't have much room in there to move, so I'm living up every moment!
No comments:
Post a Comment