Wednesday, March 20, 2013

25 Weeks and New Car

25 weeks today. Things are starting to get a LITTLE uncomfortable over here. But I'm trying not to complain because I know it only gets worse. No, I'm definitely about to complain here. Several times throughout the day my stomach is just so heavy!  When I stand up I have to hike it to the bathroom. When I sneeze it feels like I'm pulling a stomach muscle and I'm going to sneeze her out on accident. My mid back hurts a lot but I have no idea why. It's getting more and more difficult to roll over in bed and I get 5 hours of sleep max a night. I'm STARVING all day every day and I don't care what people say, if it's healthy it doesn't fill you up. I drink a ton of water to fill the void but then I just have to pee every 10 minutes (ok, maybe every 20 minutes). My regular tops and pants are no longer an acceptable option. And to top it all off, my tiredness is coming back. At least I haven't gone completely crazy on Geoff. Well, if you would ask him he might disagree. So much to look forward to in my 3rd trimester! 

Good news though! We bought a family car on Monday! Geoff was very diligent with his research and we finally decided on a used white 2010 Lexus RX 350. I have no idea what he will do with his spare time now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you know the rule...when you're pregnant you can eat whatever you want! :) You were not that big at all the last time I saw you and you are tiny in the picture from your previous blog. I know you are trying to be very consientious (sp?) with what you eat. You are doing great. You only have 3 months to go and it will FLY by! It will all be worth it in July. :)
Love you,
Mom

Sara Morthland said...

Thanks Mom :) I love you too!