Saturday, January 12, 2013

First Attempt at Maternity Clothes Shopping

Kelsey and I attempted to go maternity clothes shopping today. Big huge failure. The pg jeans at A Pea in the Pod are almost $200! And the lady was trying to sell me a nursing bra. I’m not ready for that! I left the store in a fast paced walk. What makes it more difficult (besides prices) is that most store’s maternity sections are only found online. I’m having difficulty committing to items that I haven’t tried on and that I’m only going to wear for approx 6 months. But I need to just do it! Because one day I will wake up and not fit in any of my clothes and that will be no good. The good news is I have a gift card to Nordstrom and the amount covered the jeans that I wanted:


Paige Maternity 'Union Verdugo' Ultra Skinny Jeans (Fountain)


They are on their way to our house now! So maternity jeans...1 item down. Many more to go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They sure don't make maternity jeans like they used to! LOL! These are way more stylish than the maternity clothes I wore!
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Ok. I'm super excited about this baby and blog! I only had to buy one shirt (and, reluctantly, 2 bras) the entire time! Maybe you will get lucky, too.
-Haley