I am SO TIRED today! I had to take a 10 minute nap at my desk. Geoff and I are excited that it is appointment week! Just 3 more days to go until we hopefully get to hear Bitty Boo’s heartbeat and see him/her for the first time. I know it is in God’s hands, but I pray every day that everything is and has been developing as it should. Geoff told Vince Typaldos over the weekend. He was having a hard time keeping it to himself :) He asked if he could tell one friend since Maggie and Kelsey already know. I approved. We brought Anna and her friend Hannah Theriot to the LSU/Mississippi State football game this past weekend. It was LSU’s Homecoming, so we went by the DZ house to watch the parade. I’ve come to appreciate sober tailgating and football games. Its a totally different experience. I have a sudden need to always be near an accessible bathroom. By the end of the night I can barely keep my eyes open and I crawl into bed. I hate to say this, but I’m glad that was the last football game we will be attending this season. We are still playing around with names! Here are some recent boy contenders:
Jasper Brent Morthland
Adam Brent Morthland
I’m obsessed with the name Jasper. I have been for awhile. I’m still trying to sell Geoff. We shall see!
No comments:
Post a Comment